Employment Type: Full time
You are outgoing and are a seasoned salesperson. You are comfortable cold calling either in person or over the phone. Networking and meeting people for the first time is enjoyable and fun. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
· Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
· Cold calling over the phone to sell insurance and office walk-ins.
· Networking at the local Chamber mixers and other professional organizations/associations.
· Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input into the software system.
· Cultivate relationships and cross-sell additional lines of insurance.
Professional and Personal Skills:
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
· Professional wardrobe.
· Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
· Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
· Familiar with sales software and if you know how to use hawksoft and FSC is a plus.
· Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical, and honest.
Experience and Job Requirements:
· MUST have one-year sales experience in the insurance industry.
· MUST have a current and valid P&C Insurance License or Personal Lines Insurance License.
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well.
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
-Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
-Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
-Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.